This plush carpet Style is called Linea and the color is Indent.
We begin with Phenix’s high quality carpet which it intends to last a lifetime in resisting Wear, Fading, Staining, Soil and Pet Stains! and 10 years for texture retention and manufacturing defects. This is because they use PET for the carpet yarn, not the cheaper olefin/polypropylene-type yarns. Here is what Phenix has to say about carpets in this style:
Linea, by Phenix, highlights a beautiful organic linear pattern. This product is available in 9 refreshing and distinct tones & crafted from SureSoftSD™ soft solution dyed P.E.T. polyester fiber, ensuring superior softness and comfort underfoot- make it the foundation of your home’s design.
Dream your ideal home and begin to fashion it, as you get lost in the feeling and comfort underfoot of the SureSoft™ and SureSoftSD™ collections from Phenix. Made from the softest P.E.T. fibers, SureSoft™ and SureSoftSD™ carpets afford you greater flexibility to reflect your unique style–make it the foundation of your home’s design.
We start with this awesome Green Label Plus Certified carpet, cut it down to the correct tread size, seam the boarders and then permanently attach our True Bullnose™ rigid edge.
The standard size is made for a 10″ deep tread 27″ wide, but you can be upgraded to 31″ wide or 35″ wide — or we can make any custom size you may need! (They are all made to cover 10″ deep stairs which are 1″ thick or less with a rounded front bullnose, but can be placed on stairs that are deeper or thinner — if you need a custom cut for shallower/deeper/wider stairs or have thicker stairs with a square-face, just let us know!)
As shown, the TRUE bullnose™ stair tread is permanently attached to a rigid bullnose piece so that when installed it will stay nicely wrapped around your stair tread. Other manufacturers use combinations of tape or glue, and hope that your tread will stay wrapped around the end of your stair tread. Not these. True Bullnose™ treads use a non-skid material that keeps the tread in place and a strong, rigid bullnose edge that keeps the wrap-around in place.
What is Green Label Plus and Why Do I Want it?
Green Label Plus establishes the highest standard for indoor air quality (IAQ) ever set by the carpet industry.
- The Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) launched Green Label Plus to identify carpets that are tested by an independent, certified laboratory and meet stringent criteria for low chemical emissions.
The CRI IAQ Green Label Testing Program includes the Green Label and the new Green Label Plus.
- The Green Label ensures customers they are purchasing among the lowest emitting carpet products on the market.
- The Green Label Plus is designed for those who want even greater assurance that carpet products meet stringent criteria for low chemical emissions.
Passes Rigorous Testing
- To receive Green Label Plus certification, carpets must undergo a 14-day testing process that measures emissions for a range of chemicals and is administered by an independent laboratory. The test methodology was developed in cooperation with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
- Every carpet receiving Green Label Plus certification has been tested for emission levels for all chemicals as required by Section 01350, plus six additional chemicals, utilizing a 14-day test. The 13 chemicals measured are: Acetaldehyde, Benzene, Caprolactam, 2-Ethylhexanoic Acid, Formaldehyde, 1-Methyl-2-Pyrrolidinone, Naphthalene, Nonanal, Octanal, 4-Phenylcyclohexene, Styrene, Toluene, and Vinyl Acetate.
- Subsequent annual tests are based on 24-hour testing that targets 13 chemicals. Plus, quarterly testing will measure for the total level of volatile organic compounds (TVOC).